"Sorakomi" BBS
Please give me an impression of the contents in this website, or just greeting.
[HOME] // [Manual] // [Reload]

Name/ Color/
E-Mail/
Subject/
Comment/
Option/ Image [Ref]
Save setting Preview
PASSWORD/ for deleting your post
Certification/

[162] Game Review (PUNCH!!)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.238.14 (BN )
Date/2020/6/2 (Tue)15:35

I am writing to post a review about the game, "PUNCH!!", the game had a very simplistic story and twist at the end. The controls, movement and gameplay was satisfying, overall. But the English grammar in it is either misplaced or missing. But that was the time you hadn't advanced in English, which is what I understand from you. It took me a while to write this review because before, I hadn't been able to complete the game. Thanks for making another satisfying game. I even liked the story itself.

And I've got a few questions about the game:
1.Why are there only four stages and not more?

2. What does the story mean?
3. Why do the Zentai Soldiers' heads have letters on it? Any meanings?
4. Are there any statements that happen with the amount of scores you get?

[161] Maze being ported
Date/2020/6/2 (Tue)14:10

I noticed that "Maze" was an old game from 2001, most of the old games you developed never got officially ported to Smartphone, but you managed it with "Maze". How did you do it?

[160] Breezy Rogue New Features
Date/2020/6/2 (Tue)14:06

I'm writing about when will the new features of "Breezy Rogue" might happen. I understand of you moving to a new house and the internet is not working properly, but I know that some people are still waiting for the new features of the game. I hope you are able to make these features.

P.S. I forgot the feature of what the "Warehouse" does. What does it do again?

[159] Re: Game Review (WC)
From/Mine Host:172.244.28.200 (US )
Date/2020/6/1 (Mon)21:21

To Danial Dani,

My pleasure! Thank you for playing and your review!

[158] Game Review (WC)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.238.54 (BN )
Date/2020/6/1 (Mon)20:17

I'm writing to post my review about the game, "WC", which stands for "World Cup", anyways, I enjoyed the game and the strategies involved in parts of the game. I actually think it is easier playing this game on touch screen because of the ability to rapidly tap the screen. Thanks for making another simple and satisfying game.

[157] Re: Subjection to "Maze 2"
Date/2020/5/31 (Sun)18:04

To Danial Dani,

1. There is only the PC version of "Maze 2" because some of the features of this game are not available on the other platforms.
2. There is the PC version and you can download it from "Download" link.
3. It's also hard to translate the sentences in "Maze 2" because of the limited space of the user interface. That's why there is only the Japanese version and the English explanations are limited.
4. Yes, but the story is independent of Maze.

If you can read Japanese, you can play this game (and you could easily download the PC version). That's why there is the link to the page and information of this game, not hidden for people who use English environment.

I made and designed this website and my games only for Japanese at first. I have changed that way before and translated a lot of old contents in English though, I can't remake all of them for English speakers because of various reasons. Thank you for understanding.

[156] Subjection to "Maze 2"
Date/2020/5/31 (Sun)16:55

I'm writing on behalf of the game, "Maze 2", I have some questions about it that I think needs answering:

1. Why can't I play the game even in the website?
2. The game has only the explanation and screenshots of the game itself. Where's the actual game?
3. The description and explanation of the game is all in Japanese, is this only the Japanese version?
4. Is this a sequel to the first "Maze"?

The game itself had given me curiosity to what it is like, but why can't I play the actual game?

[155] Re: Game Review (The Tank Legacy)
Date/2020/5/31 (Sun)10:31

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review.
As written in the game list, The Tank series is basically difficult. I preferred difficult action games before, so I often make high difficulty games.

About your questions.

The Tank:
Why do you think they should be similar? Haven't you seen games that are in the same series but the system or graphics is different?
About The Tank series, it's just because when I made them are very different from each other. The gap between The Tank and The Tank2 is about 6 years. Of course my programming and designing techniques (and also my preferences) have changed a lot during the time.

The Tank2:
I'm not sure what is your intention of these questions though, I chose the tanks based on the system or game design. I wanted to make parameter system and blow back. They are just my ideas at that time.

The Tank3:
1. I don't reveal that information. I had given the information to people who donated this game before, but I stopped it because there were only few people who donated it. You can just try various ways and I think soon you can know the trophies.
2. It's also just based on the game design. In addition, now it's hard for me to make a big game because I make games by myself. I was a college student when I made my first game, but now I'm working. I have much less free time than before.

It seems like you have some fixed ideas like "Games in the same series should have the same graphics and system" or "Newer games in the same series should have more volume than old ones." I can understand those opinions, but I don't think those are absolutely correct.

For me, I'm not good at graphics, so I often use the same graphics design like stick man. But about system, it's just boring to keep using the completely same system in different games even if they are in the same series. And if the system are different, the volume of games that I feel proper would be different.

I think it's just because of my preferences though, you might feel like the same as me if you make something original by yourself.

[154] Game Review (The Tank Legacy)
Date/2020/5/30 (Sat)13:35

I am writing to review on the game "The Tank Legacy", (It's basically "The Tank 1,2,3) however, I usually write my reviews/comments when I finish the game from beginning to end, but I never actually finished any "The Tank" games at all!

Anyways, These games had another amusing gameplay of shooting, movement controls and boss battles. Thanks for making game like this. But I have questions for each game:

The Tank:
1. Why are the graphics different from the second and the third?
2. Why is there a no Stage Selection Menu?

The Tank 2:
1. Why do the other tanks don't exist?
2. Why are there some weapons that only exist in this game and not others?
3. Why is there a blowback? (The state in which the tank blows back after firing)

The Tank 3:
1. What are the statements of completing each stage? (The Trophies)
2. Why are there lesser levels than the second?

That's all I'll ask. Thank you for reading this review!

[153] Re: Game Review (The Sniper)
Date/2020/5/30 (Sat)12:05

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review for The Sniper. I'm glad to hear you liked this game. I also like it.
The Sniper is my de facto third game. When I released this game, it didn't have music because I didn't know how to play music in games. I added music to it many years after the first release, so actually I'm not familiar with the music in the game.

[152] Game Review (The Sniper)
Date/2020/5/29 (Fri)12:46

I am writing to post review about the game, "The Sniper", the game has more elements (and weapon varieties) than "The Shoot" and "The Shadow", I actually prefer "The Sniper" over these games mentioned. Anyways, the game had another satisfying touch to the atmosphere in the nature of the game, nice sounds and a really smooth gameplay, and a good story, too. I like how you get to select different weapons to make the game easier. I even tried out "Sniper Mode", "Ojo-sama Mode" and "Renda Mode". (I got so used to holding the fire button that it's almost impossible for me to use Ojo-sama Mode!)

Thanks for making such a satisfying shooter game. And like I said, I prefer "The Sniper" over "The Shoot" and "The Shadow".

[151] Re: Game Review (Type da Stone)
Date/2020/5/28 (Thr)20:53

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you liked Type da Stone.

The sentences in the game are nonsense and random. It's a kind of story though, it doesn't have serious meanings. Just so you know, "Mukashimukashiarutokoroni" means "Once upon a time, there was" in Japanese.

[150] Game Review (Type da Stone)
Date/2020/5/27 (Wed)22:25

I'm writing to post a review about the typing game, "Type da Stone". The game was, yet, another satisfying game, soothing sounds, interesting events and such satisfaction with typing using the PC, I even used this game to relieve stress and type better. I was already good at the starting type screen (Mukasimukasiarutokoroni) that I can even type it without looking at it! It was another great game from you. Thank you!

P.S. I was really curious about all the text and sentences you used in the game. I know they're all the Japanese texts in Romaji, (Roman letters) but what are the texts in the game are supposed to mean? What do they say?

[149] Re: Game Review (Sorairo Garden)
Date/2020/5/27 (Wed)09:35

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review.
Actually I designed Sorairo Garden for Japanese because I only released games in Japan at that time, and "Hit and Blow" is well-known game in Japan, and "Daihinmin" is popular and common in Japan. So they might sound new and kind of hard to understand for foreign people.
I prepared the versus computer mode for practicing the game though, I'm glad to hear it was helpful for you.

Making turn-based online games is much easier than real-time online games like MMORPG or action games because you don't have to care about the accurate timing of each data connection from users a lot. About Android app, there is a small sample program you can get with the development tool, so if you can write programs, you can soon try making small online games.
But I think the hardest part of online games that have communication features is how to manage the users, especially when there are rude or unfair users. Sorairo Garden is so far not popular at all though, if it had been popular and there were a lot of users, I wouldn't have managed it by myself, and have stopped releasing it.

[148] Game Review (Sorairo Garden)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.239.148 (BN )
Date/2020/5/26 (Tue)14:26

I am writing to post my review and experience on the game, "Sorairo Garden", I never actually downloaded the game, because I was afraid of having to play with other random users, and I have a policy to that sort of context. I was curious, though, so I tried the game in the website and it turns out that I don't have to play with other users, I could just play against the computer. I was really glad I discovered that feature, because if that feature had never existed, I wouldn't even play the game. Anyways, most of the games in there were really difficult for me to understand, except Voltage. But I really like playing Voltage, it helped me relieve stress and anxiety because of the soothing actions and sounds. I appreciate the game (Mostly Voltage) very much and having experienced of the varieties in the garden had help with some gameplay.

P.S. I really thought it was crazy on how you were able to make an online game yourself. You said that making online games involved lots of time and effort and you make games by yourself. How did you pull that off? (that question isn't relevant)

Now there are 74 comments.
Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  
[Delete your post]
Comment No/
Password/

[Admin]

- GROOWEB -