"Sorakomi" BBS
Please give me an impression of the contents in this website, or just greeting.
[HOME] // [Manual] // [Reload]

Name/ Color/
E-Mail/
Subject/
Comment/
Option/ Image [Ref]
Save setting Preview
PASSWORD/ for deleting your post
Certification/

[101] Mine
From/Digi Host:83.223.234.231 (PT )
Date/2019/8/2 (Fri)06:12

When i had sayed "him" i made an error,my english is a bit rusty,and i was talking about you colour change tool of android sdk in your site,because im learning how to do a plataformer game on android sdk,and the colour toll and the ramdomizer can help very people making they're games,i am talking about that zone in your site named "tools"

[100] Re: Mine
From/Mine Host:172.244.28.200 (US )
Date/2019/8/2 (Fri)00:39

To Digi,

Thank you for your information. Just now I downloaded and tried Microsoft translator. I could only find one Portuguese option (I might be able to find the other options somewhere though), but it seems to be a good machine translator. I'll use it next time.

By the way, what do you mean by "colour change tool of sdk"? which game are you talking about? Who is "him"? Please let me know the details.

[99] Mine
From/Digi Host:92.250.99.22 (PT )
Date/2019/8/1 (Thr)17:27

Ok,but can you put you colour change tool of sdk in english,because more people can use him

[98] Mine
From/Digi Host:92.250.99.22 (PT )
Date/2019/8/1 (Thr)16:58

no problem, but in this case I would use microsoft translator, have more languages, is faster and more efficient, and already saves some time

[97] gggg
From/DealDone Host:92.250.99.218 (PT )
Date/2019/8/1 (Thr)16:55

ok thx

[96] About Portuguese
Date/2019/7/31 (Wed)23:48

To Digi, DealDone,

Thank you for your answers. You guys mean Portuguese (Brazil) and Portuguese (Portugal) are partly different in grammar and words, right?

Sorry, I think I can't support Portuguese (Portugal). You know, I frequently update my games. It means I have to translate the new phrases every time I update my games. Otherwise, new part won't be translated until someone translates them, and many users will complain about it. I make games by myself, so I have to use machine translations.

In addition, even if some users help me translating into Portuguese (Portugal), I have to check their translation at least once because some people send me very different sentences. Some of them are mistakes and some are on purpose. Checking their translations is my responsibility as the author, so I can't skip this work.

Although, even Google doesn't have an option of "Portuguese (Portugal)". I use some machine translations though, just now I checked them and found all of them had only "Portuguese", and I think this one is Portuguese (Brazil) according to your reactions.
It means I can't control the translation by myself.

Even if there were good tools, I'm already supporting over 10 languages. I'm translating the phrases of new update of my game right now, and it's taking so long time. Honestly I'm very busy and tired.
I think this way of supporting languages has already reached a limit in my development style. I might change the way in the near future.

Sorry that I can't meet your expectation.

[95] Mine
From/Digi Host:188.251.58.247 (PT )
Date/2019/7/31 (Wed)23:09

And the things who wod happen is more popularity on the portuguese server because some people are tired to dont see they're language in the games,thats why the games with more languages have more popularity,and i can help you to make the traduction

[94] Mine
From/Digi Host:188.251.58.247 (PT )
Date/2019/7/31 (Wed)23:02

In the reallity,portuguese and brazilian have some fiferences like the grammar,for example
Brazilian "estou indo comprar algum pão"
Portuguese "vou comprar algum pão"
Or the words like cool or bus
Brazilian "legal e autobus"
Portuguese "fixe e autocarro"
Or even the money wich in portugal is euros and in brazil is reais
And this is some of the expressions,so if you want more,you can send another awnsher
And for me normally do not have diference to te both of languages but this can be a q and a in your site to other portuguese players

[93] gggg
From/DealDone Host:188.251.58.247 (PT )
Date/2019/7/31 (Wed)22:51

Im not digi, the diferences are things like "perseguição hopeless" and more levels need a bit more of translate, and in the 285 game, it says "voce vonceu o jogo" when is in portugal "ganhas te"

[92] Re: Digistorm
Date/2019/7/30 (Tue)03:32

To Digi,

Actually I don't know the differences between Potuguese (Portugal) and Portuguese (Brazil). And there are a lot of languages like them.
The important thing is that I need to make some documents as the same numbers of the combinations every time I release or update apps. It's too tough work because I make and maintain games by myself and I already use almost all my free time to do it. So I can't say I can add new language-country combinations easily.

Would you tell me what will happen if I support Portuguese (Portugal)? You can already choose Portuguese in some of my apps, so I won't support it if there are not big differences.

[91] Digistorm
From/Digi Host:92.250.96.196 (PT )
Date/2019/7/29 (Mon)20:15

Please put portuguese(portugal) language in your games and not only brazilian portuguese

[90] Re: Thanks!
Date/2019/7/22 (Mon)21:55

To HTAS,

I finally found the problem and fixed it. The bug was that you couldn't start the fight under a specific condition. I could find what is wrong thanks to your data.
Thank you so much for your a lot of help! I think it's fixed though, let me know if there is still the problem.

[89] Thanks!
From/HTAS Host:75.64.6.189 (US )
Date/2019/7/22 (Mon)20:22

Thanks, Mine! I was successfully able to save my data of Voltage to the server by web!

[88] Re: hmm
Date/2019/7/22 (Mon)15:35

To HTAS,

Sorry, there was a bug on save-load system. I fixed it this morning.
And then, I tried loading your data and tried the data 17 that can soon start to fight against the last boss. It turned out to work well on the web version. But maybe you saved the data from the other versions of Voltage RPG, right? If so, I want to check your data on the web version, so could you save the data?

If the save-load feature still doesn't work, clear the cookie data about this web site on your browser and try it again.
I appreciate your help.

[87] hmm
From/HTAS Host:75.64.6.189 (US )
Date/2019/7/22 (Mon)06:27

So using the new password, I managed to save my data to the server. But that is only in the android and downloaded version of Voltage. Even with the new password, I'm unable to save my data to the server by web due to it saying "Error: certification". I guess the problem is just only with my computer as I believe I'm the only one with this problem.

Now there are 75 comments.
Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  
[Delete your post]
Comment No/
Password/

[Admin]

- GROOWEB -