"Sorakomi" BBS
Please give me an impression of the contents in this website, or just greeting.
[HOME] // [Manual] // [Reload]

Name/ Color/
E-Mail/
Subject/
Comment/
Option/ Image [Ref]
Save setting Preview
PASSWORD/ for delete your post
Certification/

[71] Came back
From/Mine Host:172.244.28.200 (US )
Date/2019/5/2 (Thr)16:13

I'll go back to develop/maintain my games from 4th.

To 夏洛克孙福尔摩斯,
Thank you for your warm comment. My headache has gone maybe because I didn't see computer displays at all for almost 2 weeks. I hope other pains will go away, too.

I'm so happy to hear you continue to translate Voltage! Actually I'm still not very good at English, besides many of the quotes in Voltage are difficult and uncommon, so I don't have confidence that my English translation is good. If you find the words and phrases hard, you can imagine the scene and change the phrases to natural ones.

About Sakura Blade 2, I already designed the whole story though, I didn't find good music for it yet. If I can't find good ones, I'll use the same music as the part 1, but this way feels a bit sad.
Anyway, ありがとうございます! がんばります!(^▽^)/

[70] Hope you'll get better
From/夏洛克孙福尔摩斯 Host:115.60.80.74 (CN )
Date/2019/4/30 (Tue)14:20

Hello,it's me.
I'm sorry to hear that you are in at poor health.Hope you 'll get better soon.
I didn't have time to translate voltage before.But now I can foucus on doing it.
I'll keep translating Voltage RPG.(English and Japenese is hard but this can improve my English grade)
Well,I'm not good at English so I can't write many words.Hope you will be fine!
ps:Both Mr.minestick and I are looking forward to Sakura Blade 2!
頑張って(ง •̀_•́)ง!

[69] Re: Health
Date/2019/4/11 (Thr)13:21

I wrote and released about my health problem a little bit in the development schedule page. I also wrote I'll take a vacation in the second half of this month because of the problem.

[68] Health
From/Kunty Ku Host:176.40.235.64 (TR )
Date/2019/4/10 (Wed)13:10

I am so sorry, I didn't know that your health was in a bad state. I totally respect and understand your decisions on not interact with players and not making games. I just thought it would be a cool idea but I didn't know that you had those problems. I will still be your fan even when your time comes. And I hope your time doesn't come soon. I wish for a healthy, long and a good life for you.

[67] Re: Discord 2
Date/2019/4/10 (Wed)03:09

Honestly, some people came to Sorairo Garden, but almost all of them only requested me something and soon went away. I'm not your free arcade. I'm not interested in online talking any longer.

In addition, I think I can't keep making games for a long time because my health is getting worse. Programming and managing everything are really tough work. I want to focus on what I really want to make before my time is over.

[66] Discord 2
From/Kunty Ku Host:176.40.235.49 (TR )
Date/2019/4/10 (Wed)01:11

Trust me, as long as people join your discord, you will get a bunch of people joining your events. Again, I can help you set up the server and teach you how to use discord. You can also add the discord link to your games so people will join easily

[65] Re: Discord
Date/2019/4/6 (Sat)11:30

Hi Kunty Ku,
Thanks for your support message. But now I don't have any patrons on the site (ToT)

I don't have plans to prepare for online talking because I had already tried it. Since I released Sorairo Garden, I had had opportunities to have online talking there on weekends. Every time I announced about the talking time here and my Facebook account (I've already got rid of FB though). But only few people came. The try just reduced my time for developing games. So I stopped it last year.

[64] Discord
From/Kunty Ku Host:176.40.237.130 (TR )
Date/2019/4/5 (Fri)21:02

Hey! It's me again, congrats on your patreon and making your Instagram more famous! I know I might be asking for too much but,what about creating a discord server so your fans and you can talk to each other freely. I can set up the server then give you ownership to it if you want to.

[63] Alright!
From/Larry Host:205.201.255.5 (US )
Date/2019/3/29 (Fri)07:50

I hope I can provide you with assets that meet your standards toward game developement!

[62] Re: I'm an artist
Date/2019/3/28 (Thr)10:13

To Larry:
Thank you for your reply. I should've asked the question in an email.
Anyway, I replied to your email yesterday. If we could make good things together, I'd be happy!

[61] I'm an artist
Date/2019/3/27 (Wed)09:09

Hello,
I love to draw. If you show me the formats, file size, scale, png, bitmap, etc. I'll see if I can find the appropriate program to design the concepts. I'll be honest with you I have worked professionally as a concept designer but I don't like to brag and I especially don't like to post works created for clients. I've been bitten by the development bug so to speak- and have been rapidly prototyping games since 2013 so I haven't been drawing on pen and paper like I used to. I also in the last year's have been focusing on becoming better at 3d modeling. I'll gather some of my last sketches and renderings to give you an idea of my level of skill. Art is something that constantly evolves over time and I feel like it is similar to programming: you can spend a lifetime learning the skills and techniques.

[60] Re: Awesome!
Date/2019/3/22 (Fri)13:54

To Larry:
Do you have any works that you drew before? Of course I don't mind if they don't relate to my apps.

Actually sometimes I receive offers from my users that they can help drawing bitmaps. I appreciate their kindness, but no one couldn't show me their past works. It means they don't like drawing very much, or at least they don't often draw pictures. So I declined their offers because I thought they won't be able to finish their work for my apps.

That's why I said like "if you like drawing, I might be able to use your works". If I decide to use bitmaps for my particular app, I will have to change the whole design of it. It means it will be hard work for the designer, too. So whether they really like drawing or not is very important.

How about you? Do you really like drawing?

[59] Re: Pigeons & the bitmap thing
Date/2019/3/22 (Fri)13:39

To Minestick:
I understand. That's interesting! And you are not a pigeon because you never said the deadline for translation, and also I never asked people their deadline.
By the way, I like the call of pigeons "クルッポー(kuruppoo)" in the Japanese famous manga One Piece. It sounds nice.

I usually use PNG format for my apps, and I can't say more detailed things because it depends on apps. For example, about the size of Mikage in Sakura blade, it is basically 36x60 pixels, and there are 18 patterns of poses (in addition, she swing her arms while charging). Of course I have to get bitmaps for all the characters (it's weird if only Mikage is a bitmap character), so it will be hard work for designers. That's why I said "if you like drawing, I might be able to use your work". If you don't like drawing very much, you won't be able to finish the work.

I know you are good at drawing, so I might be able to use your work for single picture (sorry I don't know how to say it in English. A single cut is better? It's used for describing each scene, not animation). For example, it might be good if I use your Mikage's picture while loading or intermediate of stages.

[58] Thank you for the opportunity!
Date/2019/3/21 (Thr)08:22

Thank you for considering the idea!

[57] Awesome!
Date/2019/3/21 (Thr)08:18

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will email you as soon as I have finished some of the examples. I will do my best to keep it simple for size and resolution.

Now there are 71 comments.
1  2  3  4  5  Next  
[Delete your post]
Comment No/
Password/

[Admin]

- GROOWEB -