"Sorakomi" BBS
Please give me an impression of the contents in this website, or just greeting.
[HOME] // [Manual] // [Reload]

Name/ Color/
E-Mail/
Subject/
Comment/
Option/ Image [Ref]
Save setting Preview
PASSWORD/ for deleting your post
Certification/

[83] Re: Can't sign in
From/Mine Host:172.244.28.200 (US )
Date/2019/7/17 (Wed)22:38

To HTAS

OK, you might forget your password, so I'm going to change your password and send the new one to you. Can you try again?

[82] Can't sign in
From/HTAS Host:75.64.6.189 (US )
Date/2019/7/17 (Wed)01:45

I tried saving the data into the server but i can't sign in. I tried changing my password thinking i got it wrong but, it just wont let me sign in

[81] Re: Bug on Voltage
Date/2019/7/14 (Sun)13:10

Hi HTAS,

Thank you for your information. The web version also works well on my laptop, so I think the bug depends on the data or environment.
Could you let me know your user ID and the save data number that the bug happened by email? I'll check the data.

[80] Bug on Voltage
Date/2019/7/13 (Sat)22:55

I was using the web version, i haven't tried the android nor the downloadble version. I'll try them, thanks

[79] Re: Bug on Voltage RPG
Date/2019/7/12 (Fri)01:24

Hi HTAS,

Thank you for your report. You can report bugs here.
Just now I tried the stage and it worked well, so I guess there is a problem depending on your environment.
There are three versions of the game. PC version, web version and Android app version. Which one are you playing? Web version is on this website and you can play it on a browser.
If you are playing the Android version, check the help menu and if "Error report" button is enabled, press it and send me the error report. If the button is not enabled, the problem might have happened on your device, not on the app.
I need to know the details about the bugs and your situation to fix bugs. I hope you'll let me know more information.

[78] Bug on Voltage RPG
Date/2019/7/10 (Wed)20:19

I don't know if this is where you can post bugs but, there's a bug in Voltage RPG that I can't fight Celedonio. After the cutscene when encountering Celedonio, pressing "Battle Start" won't start the battle even though I selected a leader.

[77] Re: Tus juegos
Date/2019/7/5 (Fri)11:03

Hi Jose,

I'm happy to hear you liked my games!

Did you see the FAQ? You can find the answer of your question in Q16 of the FAQ, and you can access the FAQ from the help menu of my apps, descriptions in Google Play, the game list page on this website, etc.
Please check the FAQ first if you have questions or requests.

[76] Tus juegos
From/Jose Host:186.11.58.8 (CL )
Date/2019/7/4 (Thr)23:54

¿Con que progama haces tus juegos?
por cierto me encantan

Spainish

[75] Re: Mistake in "Take It! Series"
Date/2019/6/15 (Sat)11:54

Hi Gokaruto,

Thank you for your pointing out! Actually I've been learning English since the end of 2017. My English is becoming better, but it's still not good enough for translating complex things like stories in my games and this website.

Also I translated many parts in this website, like this BBS, before starting learning English. So recently I sometimes find mistakes myself.

So corrections like yours are very helpful to me! Just now I fixed them. I'd be glad if you could tell me wrong translation whenever you find them.

[74] Mistake in "Take It! Series"
From/Gokaruto Host:65.75.120.49 (BS )
Date/2019/6/15 (Sat)05:45

I realised I saw a mistake in your "Take It!" Series here it is.

So, imagine this situation. The self-styled hero and his party arrived at a village in deep mountains. The village soon started to prepare a welcome party for them. When the sun entirely set and the welcome party got crazy, an old guy who called himself the elder of the village appeared silently behind the hero, and *whilpered* close to his ear like this.

This is a long unnoticed mistake that is supposed to be "whispered". I found this whilst sharing the story to people. Your Welcome.

(Also the password to delete your post has a mistake... Maybe.. It says "For delete your post" but looks like it is supposed to say "For deleting your post")

[73] Re: Isn't it weird.
Date/2019/6/11 (Tue)17:29

Hi Gokaruto:

I'll be happy if "he" in your comment is me.
About my release info, I suppose you can get notification when I post update info if you become patreon. The link of Patreon is on the top of the game list page on this website.

[72] Isn't it weird.
From/Gokaruto Host:65.75.120.49 (BS )
Date/2019/6/10 (Mon)13:15

This is the only developer I follow. I m so interested in his games that I only haves his games and 1 other game on my device. I constantly check his game for updates, stalk his website, try to translate his projects, hide in his hou- I mean.. Give 5 stars on his Play Store games... you get the idea..

[71] Came back
Date/2019/5/2 (Thr)16:13

I'll go back to develop/maintain my games from 4th.

To 夏洛克孙福尔摩斯,
Thank you for your warm comment. My headache has gone maybe because I didn't see computer displays at all for almost 2 weeks. I hope other pains will go away, too.

I'm so happy to hear you continue to translate Voltage! Actually I'm still not very good at English, besides many of the quotes in Voltage are difficult and uncommon, so I don't have confidence that my English translation is good. If you find the words and phrases hard, you can imagine the scene and change the phrases to natural ones.

About Sakura Blade 2, I already designed the whole story though, I didn't find good music for it yet. If I can't find good ones, I'll use the same music as the part 1, but this way feels a bit sad.
Anyway, ありがとうございます! がんばります!(^▽^)/

[70] Hope you'll get better
From/夏洛克孙福尔摩斯 Host:115.60.80.74 (CN )
Date/2019/4/30 (Tue)14:20

Hello,it's me.
I'm sorry to hear that you are in at poor health.Hope you 'll get better soon.
I didn't have time to translate voltage before.But now I can foucus on doing it.
I'll keep translating Voltage RPG.(English and Japenese is hard but this can improve my English grade)
Well,I'm not good at English so I can't write many words.Hope you will be fine!
ps:Both Mr.minestick and I are looking forward to Sakura Blade 2!
頑張って(ง •̀_•́)ง!

[69] Re: Health
Date/2019/4/11 (Thr)13:21

I wrote and released about my health problem a little bit in the development schedule page. I also wrote I'll take a vacation in the second half of this month because of the problem.

Now there are 75 comments.
1  2  3  4  5  Next  
[Delete your post]
Comment No/
Password/

[Admin]

- GROOWEB -