"Sorakomi" BBS
Please give me an impression of the contents in this website, or just greeting.
[HOME] // [Manual] // [Reload]

Name/ Color/
E-Mail/
Subject/
Comment/
Option/ Image [Ref]
Save setting Preview
PASSWORD/ for deleting your post
Certification/

[153] Re: Game Review (The Sniper)
From/Mine Host:172.244.28.200 (US )
Date/2020/5/30 (Sat)12:05

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review for The Sniper. I'm glad to hear you liked this game. I also like it.
The Sniper is my de facto third game. When I released this game, it didn't have music because I didn't know how to play music in games. I added music to it many years after the first release, so actually I'm not familiar with the music in the game.

[152] Game Review (The Sniper)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.238.54 (BN )
Date/2020/5/29 (Fri)12:46

I am writing to post review about the game, "The Sniper", the game has more elements (and weapon varieties) than "The Shoot" and "The Shadow", I actually prefer "The Sniper" over these games mentioned. Anyways, the game had another satisfying touch to the atmosphere in the nature of the game, nice sounds and a really smooth gameplay, and a good story, too. I like how you get to select different weapons to make the game easier. I even tried out "Sniper Mode", "Ojo-sama Mode" and "Renda Mode". (I got so used to holding the fire button that it's almost impossible for me to use Ojo-sama Mode!)

Thanks for making such a satisfying shooter game. And like I said, I prefer "The Sniper" over "The Shoot" and "The Shadow".

[151] Re: Game Review (Type da Stone)
Date/2020/5/28 (Thr)20:53

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you liked Type da Stone.

The sentences in the game are nonsense and random. It's a kind of story though, it doesn't have serious meanings. Just so you know, "Mukashimukashiarutokoroni" means "Once upon a time, there was" in Japanese.

[150] Game Review (Type da Stone)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.238.14 (BN )
Date/2020/5/27 (Wed)22:25

I'm writing to post a review about the typing game, "Type da Stone". The game was, yet, another satisfying game, soothing sounds, interesting events and such satisfaction with typing using the PC, I even used this game to relieve stress and type better. I was already good at the starting type screen (Mukasimukasiarutokoroni) that I can even type it without looking at it! It was another great game from you. Thank you!

P.S. I was really curious about all the text and sentences you used in the game. I know they're all the Japanese texts in Romaji, (Roman letters) but what are the texts in the game are supposed to mean? What do they say?

[149] Re: Game Review (Sorairo Garden)
Date/2020/5/27 (Wed)09:35

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review.
Actually I designed Sorairo Garden for Japanese because I only released games in Japan at that time, and "Hit and Blow" is well-known game in Japan, and "Daihinmin" is popular and common in Japan. So they might sound new and kind of hard to understand for foreign people.
I prepared the versus computer mode for practicing the game though, I'm glad to hear it was helpful for you.

Making turn-based online games is much easier than real-time online games like MMORPG or action games because you don't have to care about the accurate timing of each data connection from users a lot. About Android app, there is a small sample program you can get with the development tool, so if you can write programs, you can soon try making small online games.
But I think the hardest part of online games that have communication features is how to manage the users, especially when there are rude or unfair users. Sorairo Garden is so far not popular at all though, if it had been popular and there were a lot of users, I wouldn't have managed it by myself, and have stopped releasing it.

[148] Game Review (Sorairo Garden)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.239.148 (BN )
Date/2020/5/26 (Tue)14:26

I am writing to post my review and experience on the game, "Sorairo Garden", I never actually downloaded the game, because I was afraid of having to play with other random users, and I have a policy to that sort of context. I was curious, though, so I tried the game in the website and it turns out that I don't have to play with other users, I could just play against the computer. I was really glad I discovered that feature, because if that feature had never existed, I wouldn't even play the game. Anyways, most of the games in there were really difficult for me to understand, except Voltage. But I really like playing Voltage, it helped me relieve stress and anxiety because of the soothing actions and sounds. I appreciate the game (Mostly Voltage) very much and having experienced of the varieties in the garden had help with some gameplay.

P.S. I really thought it was crazy on how you were able to make an online game yourself. You said that making online games involved lots of time and effort and you make games by yourself. How did you pull that off? (that question isn't relevant)

[147] Re: Game Review (Daphnia Catcher)
Date/2020/5/26 (Tue)09:47

To Danial Dani,

Thank you for your review.
It's a review, so I don't mind if you post it at Play Store even if that's a negative one. It might be helpful for other people who are wondering if they should download the app or not.

As a developer, actually reviews just like "I like it" or "I don't like it" are not very useful because those ones represent just their preferences. Those are actually impressions, not reviews, I think. Of course people have their own preferences and often they are the opposite to each other. If you say you like A and someone says he doesn't like A, what can I do? If someone says I don't like your, for example writting, and doesn't say anything particular, what can you do? All you can do would be just a random try, and that's not very different from my current way.

At least positive reviews usually cheer up developers, that's why I don't say they are meaningless. Although if someone just says I don't like something about my games, I'm always kind of puzzled.

[146] Game Review (Daphnia Catcher)
From/Danial Dani Host:61.6.239.148 (BN )
Date/2020/5/25 (Mon)13:12

I'd like to post my review on one of your games. Your games are good and satisfying, but I'm not a fan of the game "Daphnia Catcher", the game did not satisfy me in anyway, the controls aren't satisfying and half of the time, I can't seem to complete any further levels. I did not want to post this at Play Store because of the positive credibility being low for this review. But even if this game had left a bad taste in my mouth, I still like your other games. Thank you for understanding my intention.

[142] Re: Breezy Rogue typos
Date/2020/5/24 (Sun)20:09

To danial dani,

Thank you for your report. Can you post the correct sentence to the translation project web page when you find typos or better translations? You can access it from the help menu of the app or the game list page on this website.
About my development schedule, see also Q13 of the FAQ in the help menu.

[141] Breezy Rogue typos
From/danial dani Host:61.6.236.46 (BN )
Date/2020/5/24 (Sun)15:40

I noticed that there were some typos in 'Breezy Rogue", the new game. Like in the event after the fourth request, when the Leader of the Labyrinth Security Force said "I've just heard it as a fairy tail," the "tail" word is supposed to be "tale". There are some others, but I haven't found them yet. And I hope you can add the new main character feature. Good game, though!

[140] Re: The Sniper BGM
Date/2020/5/24 (Sun)11:19

Hi danial dani,

Thank you for your bug report. It's not about the download version, but the web version that you can play on a browser, right?
It seems to be a mixed bug and I haven't noticed it. Just now I fixed it and updated the program. Give it a try.

[139] The Sniper BGM
From/danial dani Host:61.6.239.148 (BN )
Date/2020/5/23 (Sat)21:58

Remember me, the user who had download your games for mobile? Well I`m wanting to tell you on behalf the matter of the game, "The Sniper", the title music was still playing even when I started the first stage and then it gets mixed up with the Stage 1 music. I know that`s not supposed to happen but I need help with the music. So please fix it if you can.

[137] Re: help
Date/2020/5/17 (Sun)19:18

To Rhythm,

About the sequel of Sakura Blade, see SAK-Q14 of the FAQ in the help menu of the app.

About hints of my games, I basically don't answer it in public because there are also users who want to clear my games without any hints and I don't want to take up their challenge. Also, as the creator, I want you to clear it by yourself.

[136] help
From/Rhythm Host:103.76.44.153 ( )
Date/2020/5/17 (Sun)18:26

rubber breakout 10-8 is too hard any hints or help?

[135] About Sakura blade 2
From/Rhythm Host:103.76.44.153 ( )
Date/2020/5/16 (Sat)18:18

sakura blade was the first game i played here and big fan of it wondering if you could give us an update on sakura blade 2

Now there are 75 comments.
Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  
[Delete your post]
Comment No/
Password/

[Admin]

- GROOWEB -